Tuesday 29 August 2017

Reindeer and sleigh

Hello,
My second Christmas card so far - made so I can enter it for the Win & Tonic August challenge.

I used a white A5 tent fold card base on to which I layered a red mat. I cut another slightly smaller mat from gold card and added vellum which I'd embossed using a snowflake embossing folder, securing it the the gold card with dark gold brads. I then adhered the velum layer to the card front.

The sleigh and reindeer were cut using the Tonic Regal Reindeer and Santa's Sleigh dies from a couple of years ago, and I added some gold mousse to the embossed parts of the reindeer. Using foam pads I layered the two sleigh die cuts together in an off set way to try and show some perspective, and added them to the card front. Then I added the reindeer in front of the sleigh. The sentiment was cut from the same red card also using the sentiment from Tonic's 'Tis the Sean Wreath die.

I hope you like the card, if you'd like to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment