Thursday 3 August 2017

Best wishes in cream and gold

Hello,
This is a card I've made using some of the "leftovers" in my bits and bobs box.

I used a light gold 7 x 7 card blank and a mix of cream, dark gold, light gold and a cream and gold patterned card backing card from Hunkydory. The centre piece is made using the Tonic Decorative Wreath die with different elements in gold, cream and dark gold which were left over from other cards. The flower was cut using a Tattered Lace die, and the sentiment is cut from a Kanban page of sentiments. I finished it off in the corners and the middle of the flower with gold pearls.

I'm entering this for the following challenge:
Win & Tonic July: Anything goes


Thanks for stopping by, any comment you'd like to leave would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment