Friday 21 July 2017

Rock and records birthday card

Hello there,
this is the birthday card I made for my brother this year, as he was getting a lot of music type presents I thought this quite fitting.

I started with an 8 x 8 black card blank and created a fold back front. I used black card and white card to create some layers in the font and inside. Then on to that layered some record paper from a Vintage Americana paper booklet which came free with a magazine ages ago.

I took an image from the Hunkydory Little Book of Everything with guitars on and matted it on to Limetree Crafts Terracotta Blaze card and black card.

I finished it off by die cutting the birthday wishes sentiment using the Tonic Miniature Moments set, and notes using the Tonic Rococo Musical dies out of white card. I just dotted them about the card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my card, if you've time to leave a comment that would be great.

I'm entering this for the following challenge:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge July 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment