Monday 3 July 2017

I don't do mornings!

Hello,
this is a card made for one of my close friends and we always joke she really doesn't do mornings! As soon as I saw the image I thought of her.

The image is from a pad of funny pictures which I bought and split with a friend so I'm not sure where it came from, but might have been Docrafts. The co-ordinating patterned backing paper is from the same pad. I covered an A5 card blank with lilac card, then matted purple card and the backing paper on to the card front. I matted the image on to the same purple card and fixed it to the card front at a jaunty angle using foam pads.

The sentiment is cut from the lilac and the purple card using a Tonic Miniature Moments die then drop shadowed one on top of the other, fixed to the card front. I finished the card off by adding some purple card candi from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a comment it will be very much appreciated.

I'm entering this for the following challenge:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge July 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment