Sunday 25 June 2017

Fairy and Unicorn birthday card

Hello there,
This is the birthday card I made for my sister-in-law, who I know likes fairies.

This card is a mix of items from CD crafting and die cutting. I started with an A5 tent fold card blank on to which I layered a silver mat. The next layer is blue card with a blue vellum layer on top attached with silver brads to make a good colour match. I wrapped these layers with a white ribbon with a silver edge and mounted them on to the card blank.

I created the image with the fairy and unicorn using CraftArtist 2 and the Fantasy Fairies digikit, and highlighted the wings with clear Wink of Stella. I rounded the corners and attached it to a silver mat also with rounded corners which I attached to the card using foam pads.

To finish it off I added some white flowers which I'd highlighted with Wink of Stella to the topper, floral silver stickers, a sentiment and a bow to match the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by, if you'd like to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment