Monday 5 June 2017

Engagement card and box

Hello,
today I'm sharing an engagement card and box I made from a Hunkydory kit.

I needed something I could make quickly as we went on holiday just after the party invite so had to do something quickly when we got back. This kit was ideal as the instructions were so clear. It came in a pack of three others in the same style but for other occasions.

I made the card, which is in fact a box card with a stand, following the instructions. The outer box was pretty easy too and I decorated it with some silver mirri card, a topper and sentiment from another HD set. I lined the inside of the box with paper from yet another HD kit to finish it off and popped some tissue paper in to hold the card inside.

My friends were really pleased with the card so I shall definitely make up the others in the kit ready for the right occasion.




Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment if you'd like to - I'd be really grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment