Sunday 4 June 2017

Easter cards

Hello,

I usually make religious cards for Easter but this year I decided to make a couple of non-religious ones. My religious card is here Easter Cross.

I chose images from the Little Book of Everything to match the recipients' interests, birds for my Mom, cats for Mother-in-law and rabbits for an Aunt.

For the bird and cat ones I found some patterned Hunkydory backing card which co-ordinated with the images. For the rabbit one I recycled the green card Tonic pack their dies in! I then used some plain card to mat the image and patterned backing card on to.

I stamped a sentiment, added a bit of colour with my Promarkers and then matted them on to the plain coloured card. I finished them off with a bow in the case of the rabbit and bird one, and an acetate butterfly for the cat one as it had butterflies in the image.

These were quick and easy to make which was what I needed as I had to make them in a hurry!

Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a copy it would be really appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment