Tuesday 6 June 2017

16th birthday card

Hello,
this is a card I made for a friend's daughter for her 16th birthday - a bit of a milestone birthday so I wanted to choose something with some meaningful words.

This was made from the Hunkydory Wishes on Wings kit which has some really pretty images in it and nice verses on tags. As it was a special birthday and I wanted to fit an image and verse on the front I used and 8 x 8 card blank - as I was handing it over no need to worry about postage costs! Having chosen the toppers I used the complementary backing card to cover the front of the card. I used the Tonic Art Nouveau die to cut two mats from Adorable Scorable card I had in my stash to put the topper and verse on to.

To finish it off I chose a matching sentiment, added the number 16 die cut from silver mirri to match the foiling on the toppers and added a double silver bow.

Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment