Saturday 6 May 2017

Fairy wishes

Hello,
still not managing to get time to post much, even though I have made a few cards! This is for the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, the theme this month is "Enchanted Forest".

This is basically two 6 x 6 cards scored down the centre of the front and then the backs glued one on top of the other to create a fold back, gate fold card. I used Tonic card in 2 shades of green to create the mats for the outer panels and main back panel. On the front panels I cut branches and leaves from green and brown card using the Tonic Fallen leaves, Autumnal Oak and September Harvest die sets, plus the grass from the Tonic Golf die set. On each of the inner folds I added grass cut using the Pine Cones Season die set.

For the main back panel I cut several cuts in two shades of green using the Frond Finesse and arranged them around the edge. The centre is the Fae Fairy Trellis cut in dark brown, with the butterfly and fairy cut again in cream highlighted with the Tonic Nuvo mother of pearl embellishment mouse and decoupaged on top. The sentiment is from a set of fairy stamps which came free with a magazine. I also stamped a Sheena Douglas dragonfly and a Cardio bee.

I hope you like my card, please join us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge and fell free to leave a comment if you'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment