Friday 8 July 2016

Brother's musical birthday card

Hello,
I made this card for the June Win & Tonic challenge - the male card theme, as I needed to make a card for my brother's birthday.

My brother is really into his music so I used the guitar, treble clef and the perfect harmony dies and downloaded some free music paper from the internet to use as a background paper. I cut the guitar in 3 colours and did a bit of paper piecing on it. The sentiment is from the Miniature Moments collection cut in red with a grey drop shadow to match the guitar.

I cut a couple of inches off the front of the card to create a bit of interest and decorated the right side of the inside of the card.

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining the Win & Tonic challenge, Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete