Saturday 1 August 2015

You are in my thoughts

Hello,
I've had this paper for ages, it came free with a magazine, it's cream background with flowers and butterflies in pale grey and silver, it's so nice I've not wanted to use it! As there were 3 sheets I finally decide to bite the bullet and use one of them. I took the cream and grey colours as inspiration and layered it onto a silver grey card and then cream card blank. The sentiment is a Tonic one cut down to a square, coloured with Antique Linen distress ink then layered on to the same grey card. I cut two butterflies using a Marianne butterfly which I layered on to of each other by the sentiment. I wanted to keep it simple so that the paper took centre stage.

I'm entering this for the following challenges:
Pile it on #79: Thinking of you
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge August
Fussy and Fancy: Things with wings

2 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card - everything is perfectly places and it has a soft look. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the different layers/shades and that gorgeous butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete