Saturday 25 July 2015

Thank you card with a cat

Hello,
this is a quick thank you card that I made for an auntie who loves cats! I found a cat image for the centre of the card and then chose blue card to co-ordinate with it. I used the Tonic Thank You Sentiment die set, it's part of a general set which I have used a lot as it's really flexible as you can layer it up with foam pads or keep it fairly flat by just using glue which is good for posting. I started with a 14 cm x 14 cm blue and white dotty card blank. I cut the large and medium layers from pale blue card which I left plain, and also white card which I cut the pattern into, and just layered them up together. Then to finish I cut the cat image using the small die so it matched the edges of the other layers. Auntie was really pleased with it!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment