Thursday 23 July 2015

Create a Card birthday cards

Hello there,
I had some birthday cards to make so thought I'd have a go at using the Crafter's Companion Create a Card dies to create a couple of easel cards and a basic card.

The first one was a 90th birthday card made from cream, pink and pale green card. I used embossed cream card for the card blank and cut the Enchanted Create a Card from cream card then used Spun Sugar distress ink to colour through to the embossed areas. I matted the die cut onto pink card then green card and created the easel. I added the name and age, cut using a Tattered Lace from pink card die, to the centre die cut. For the stopper I die cut a second centre die from the Create a Card die and matted and layered it onto a pink mat, then added a pink rose and sentiments cut from the Tattered Lace Cherished Circles dies.



The second card was for a friend's 40th birthday and was created in a similar way using the same Create a Card die. The colour theme for this was cream and dark teal.


The final card was a basic card made with cream and gold card and using the Decadence die with a Craftwork Cards sentiment in the middle.



I hope you like the different cards made from these Create a Card dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment