Wednesday 18 March 2015

Easter cards

I make a few Easter cards every year, some more religious than others.

The first one is for my Mum and doesn't need to be very religious so I decided to use A Hunkydory kit Pretty Petals which has lilies in it, I decoupaged them using glue gel and used the matching backing card matted and layered onto gold mirri then on to an 8x8 cream card blank. I added cream ribbon and bow and created my own Easter blessings sentiment using the Spellbinder Petite Labels 1 die.



For the second card I used what was left of the backing card and layered that with gold miri onto a DL card, attached a wooden cross I had in my stash which I'd put gold gilding wax onto and added the same sentiment as above.



I made the next card with a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder using the cross design side and white pearl card, I dusted it with gold ink and then highlighted the individual crosses with gilding wax. Again layered it onto gold mirri and used the same sentiment.



The last card was made with the same folder embossing white pearl card but using the other side of the folder. I coloured the lilies with yellow and green Promarkers, layered it on to yellow and green card, and added a stamped sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by, any comments welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment